Using and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We respect your privacy. Any personal information that we collect about you will be used and disclosed by us so that we can provide you with the services that you have requested, or otherwise to enable us to carry out our business as suppliers of goods.
We assure you that we will not disclose any information obtained from you, and will take reasonable steps to prevent disclosure of that information, unless:
- we are required by law to disclose the information; or
- we obtain your permission to use the information;
- we require the information to enable us to provide services to you; or
- we require the information to send you information about the services we offer; or
- where the information is already publicly available.
beadsonline.com.au may also use information obtained from you as it sees fit in the ordinary course of its business as long as it does so in a way that does not identify that the information is about you.
Under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) you have a right to request access to your personal information held by us. You may do this by contact us or by writing to us at:
PO BOX 160
TWEED HEADS NSW 2485